28000BPM WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM
welcome to the forum, please take some time to read the forum rules and introduce yourself in the newbies section.
enjoy your stay
Latest topics
Forum shuttingToday at 11:07daff62
Friday 18 August 2017.Fri Aug 18 2017, 10:16daff62
Wednesday 16th August 2017.Thu Aug 17 2017, 12:11daff62
Thursday 17th August 2017.Thu Aug 17 2017, 12:08daff62
Holiday watches Tue Aug 15 2017, 20:47Elwood
15th August 2017Tue Aug 15 2017, 10:31Robti
Mon 14th August Mon Aug 14 2017, 11:54daff62
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
40 Posts - 38%
36 Posts - 34%
9 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

View previous topicGo downView next topic
domecurb
Admin
http://28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk

yet another ebay issue

on Fri Mar 03 2017, 12:11
seriously i am so fed up with ebay sellers, the following has been going on for a month now and i have had enough.
i purchased this on the 6th of Feb this year
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182343005046?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=484923608692&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

it was marked as "dispatched" on the 8th.
i waited a couple of weeks and asked for an update as the tracking number didn't work
here is the answer i received

"yes because.factory.is.just.resume from Chinese new.year.will.ship.out.at.the.end.of.thise.week.i.have abiut 50 needto be sent. will try to finish! dude"

dude ? really Mad

so i asked for deilevry time
heres the answer:

"Dear Valued Customer
PLs note that Due Factory was just resume from Chinese New Year Vacation . we can not sent out watches untill Mar(another 3 weeks Waiting ).
We will use Faster CHina post Eshipping after it recovered and i will refund you 5 usd for this farries if you are willing to wait that long. .
sorry for the inconvinient cost.

Philip"

remember ....the watch is marked as dispatched, but i agreed to wait a bit...

yesterday i asked for an update AGAIN !
the reply:

"hi. ss case will be.back in the week after next week. thx"

so that takes us to the middle of March and the watch isnt even made at that point so i asked when can i expect delivery?
the answer:

"hi take within 3 to 4weeks"

so i said that takes us to the end of March providing nothing goes wrong....please just give me a refund
the reply:

" yes.bro.i.think.i already told.u.due.chinese.new.year factory.just.comback.at.the.end.of.feb.and.we.start produceimmediatly. its. i.just.got.new.infor that ss case.will.be.ok.on15mar if.u.can wait.that.long.it.good.for both of.us.if.not i.will.refund u immediately. or u.can.choose.black.case.i.have.it in.stock sorry.for.ur.long.waiting.really.appreciate.for.ur.understanding"

Bro ?? really ?

i decided to put the pressure on a bit and said if he can at least post and provide a working tracking number on the 15th of march i will still buy the watch
the reply:

"Hi I will ship out by 15 then using tnt it takes about a week i will remind this pls write ur address down and mobile nbr"

i provided the info which he should already have and added that he has to guarentee the 15th
the answer:

"Hey bro i will try my best. But there are too many factor s that may tarries. If ur bro ok with black case i can ship out tmr . That solution is more controlable"

i mean seriously ????? Mad Mad Mad
i pointed out that he has taken money and marked as dispatched a watch that is not even made yet......
i now want my money, he has an hour to refund then i am opening a case against him, i will report him regardless, i think i have been patient and decent about all this, but enough is enough Mad

how can a seller get away with selling watches that are not even made yet ? its like a kickstarter project run withing eBay, money up front before they can make them, i am pretty sure its against ebay rules
really fed up now
domecurb
Admin

Re: yet another ebay issue

on Fri Mar 03 2017, 13:22
my threats worked and i was refunded my money, ironicly the exchange rate worked in my favour and i made £7.
here's a question though: should i leave really bad feed back?
what would you do ?
SeikoJohn
Admin
http://www.28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk/

on Fri Mar 03 2017, 15:40
I would state you got full refund but the seller is selling something he does not have

Admin

on Fri Mar 03 2017, 15:51
@SeikoJohn wrote:I would state you got full refund but the seller is selling something he does not have

agreed, i need to calm down a bit first though or i will .........well you can guess Wink
its all immoral at best
Elwood

on Fri Mar 03 2017, 20:25
I think you are justified n leaving negative feedback, takes the mickey.
domecurb
Admin

on Fri Mar 03 2017, 20:32
@Elwood wrote:I think you are justified n leaving negative feedback, takes the mickey.
i have told ebay that he is selling watches and marking them as dispatched when they are not even built, it would be interesting to see if they do anything
Elwood

on Fri Mar 03 2017, 20:36
I bought an oil painting from eBay recently. It's meant to be an original. I noticed it was a print before I had all the wrapping off it. Can't believe some of the stuff that goes on with eBay - although I believe what happened to me was a genuine mistake made by some who had never seen a real oil painting before or was blind!
domecurb
Admin

on Fri Mar 03 2017, 20:54
@Elwood wrote:I bought an oil painting from eBay recently. It's meant to be an original. I noticed it was a print before I had all the wrapping off it.  Can't believe some of the stuff that goes on with eBay - although I believe what happened to me was a genuine mistake made by some who had never seen a real oil painting before or was blind!

you do realise it was an original print dont you ? lol!
daff62

on Fri Mar 03 2017, 21:37
@domecurb wrote:my threats worked and i was refunded my money, ironicly the exchange rate worked in my favour and i made £7.
here's a question though: should i leave really bad feed back?
what would you do ?

I struggle knowing when negative feedback is appropriate.

If something arrives damaged and was poorly packaged for example but the seller apologises & offers a full refund that rectifies the issue.

I would be disappointed and have to post it back before getting a refund but does that quantify negative or neutral feedback?

daff62

on Fri Mar 03 2017, 21:39
@Elwood wrote:I bought an oil painting from eBay recently. It's meant to be an original. I noticed it was a print before I had all the wrapping off it.  Can't believe some of the stuff that goes on with eBay - although I believe what happened to me was a genuine mistake made by some who had never seen a real oil painting before or was blind!

How did it work out, did the seller accept what you were saying and offer a refund?
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum