28000BPM WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM
welcome to the forum, please take some time to read the forum rules and introduce yourself in the newbies section.
enjoy your stay
Latest topics
Zetime smart watch Yesterday at 22:47Elwood
Forum shuttingYesterday at 22:04domecurb
Friday 18 August 2017.Fri Aug 18 2017, 10:16daff62
Wednesday 16th August 2017.Thu Aug 17 2017, 12:11daff62
Thursday 17th August 2017.Thu Aug 17 2017, 12:08daff62
Holiday watches Tue Aug 15 2017, 20:47Elwood
15th August 2017Tue Aug 15 2017, 10:31Robti
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
46 Posts - 34%
46 Posts - 34%
16 Posts - 12%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 4%
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1214
Join date : 2016-09-26

Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 10:10
To start the weekend this 9ct Longines from 1962 with a calibre 23Z movement. Very Happy

" />
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2282
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 10:47
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@daff62 wrote:To start the weekend this 9ct Longines from 1962 with a calibre 23Z movement. Very Happy

" />

that IMO is the nicest watch you have shown so far...........stunning and coincidently my birth year watch so a little biased lol!
looks to be in excellent condition

not my birthyear watch for me today Razz

Tissot 2030....1977 ish


avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 1626
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough
http://www.28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk/

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 11:29
Received a strap today so put it on my 7548 and I love it plus it will make an ideal template for me to make my own straps


_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2282
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 11:31
@SeikoJohn wrote:Received a strap today so put it on my 7548 and I love it plus it will make an ideal template for me to make my own straps


thats a cracker John and makes me wish i liked wearing leather straps Crying or Very sad
avatar
Mr Levity
Posts : 130
Join date : 2016-12-06
Age : 52
Location : Essex

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 13:57
This one for the evening.

avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2282
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 14:15
@Mr Levity wrote:This one for the evening.


very nice, relativly rare too Very Happy
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1214
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 15:42
@domecurb wrote:
@daff62 wrote:To start the weekend this 9ct Longines from 1962 with a calibre 23Z movement. Very Happy

" />

that IMO is the nicest watch you have shown so far...........stunning and coincidently my birth year watch so a little biased lol!
looks to be in excellent condition

not my birthyear watch for me today Razz

Thank you Bruce,

The watch was a presentation for 35 years service in 1964. I have its original box which has no doubt helped to keep the watch in immaculate condition. Very Happy

" />
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 1626
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough
http://www.28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk/

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 15:57
@domecurb wrote:

thats a cracker John and makes me wish i liked wearing leather straps Crying or Very sad

To make the strap even better it has quick release spring bars

avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2282
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 15:58
@daff62 wrote:
@domecurb wrote:
@daff62 wrote:To start the weekend this 9ct Longines from 1962 with a calibre 23Z movement. Very Happy

" />

that IMO is the nicest watch you have shown so far...........stunning and coincidently my birth year watch so a little biased lol!
looks to be in excellent condition

not my birthyear watch for me today Razz

Thank you Bruce,

The watch was a presentation for 35 years service in 1964. I have its original box which has no doubt helped to keep the watch in immaculate condition. Very Happy

" />

clearly not presented to you as after a quick calculation would make you well in excess of 100 years old lol!
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1214
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 16:08
clearly not presented to you as after a quick calculation would make you well in excess of 100 years old lol! [/quote]

You are quite right albeit I usually feel around 100 years old. lol!

BASHER
Posts : 61
Join date : 2017-02-04
Age : 47
Location : East Midlands

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 17:12



First attempt at posting a picture here. . . Fingers crossed. . .
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1214
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 17:16
@BASHER wrote:


First attempt at posting a picture here. . . Fingers crossed. . .

Well done, looks good.
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2282
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 17:22
@BASHER wrote:


First attempt at posting a picture here. . . Fingers crossed. . .

well done, one of the best watches Sector has made IMO ........i like it a lot Very Happy
avatar
Mr Levity
Posts : 130
Join date : 2016-12-06
Age : 52
Location : Essex

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 18:09
@domecurb wrote:
@Mr Levity wrote:This one for the evening.


very nice, relativly rare too Very Happy

I've never seen one before, but then I've never really been interested in Rotary watches. It just came up in a search for electronic watches. I somehow forgot to catalogue it so will take the back off tomorrow and see what the movement is. It's keeping excellent time so far.
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2282
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sat Feb 04 2017, 18:24
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Mr Levity wrote:
@domecurb wrote:
@Mr Levity wrote:This one for the evening.


very nice, relativly rare too Very Happy

I've never seen one before, but then I've never really been interested in Rotary watches. It just came up in a search for electronic watches. I somehow forgot to catalogue it so will take the back off tomorrow and see what the movement is. It's keeping excellent time so far.

its an ESA 9150 Very Happy
avatar
Mr Levity
Posts : 130
Join date : 2016-12-06
Age : 52
Location : Essex

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sun Feb 05 2017, 22:07
@domecurb wrote:
@Mr Levity wrote:
@domecurb wrote:
@Mr Levity wrote:This one for the evening.


very nice, relativly rare too Very Happy

I've never seen one before, but then I've never really been interested in Rotary watches. It just came up in a search for electronic watches. I somehow forgot to catalogue it so will take the back off tomorrow and see what the movement is. It's keeping excellent time so far.

its an ESA 9150 Very Happy

Movement pic. Says only 683. is that relevant ?

avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2282
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Saturday 4 February.

on Sun Feb 05 2017, 22:16
@Mr Levity wrote:
@domecurb wrote:
@Mr Levity wrote:
@domecurb wrote:
@Mr Levity wrote:This one for the evening.


very nice, relativly rare too Very Happy

I've never seen one before, but then I've never really been interested in Rotary watches. It just came up in a search for electronic watches. I somehow forgot to catalogue it so will take the back off tomorrow and see what the movement is. It's keeping excellent time so far.

its an ESA 9150 Very Happy

Movement pic. Says only 683. is that relevant ?


its just Hamiltons desgnation for the ESA
Sponsored content

Re: Saturday 4 February.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum