28000BPM WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM
welcome to the forum, please take some time to read the forum rules and introduce yourself in the newbies section.
enjoy your stay
Latest topics
Zetime smart watch Yesterday at 22:47Elwood
Forum shuttingYesterday at 22:04domecurb
Friday 18 August 2017.Fri Aug 18 2017, 10:16daff62
Wednesday 16th August 2017.Thu Aug 17 2017, 12:11daff62
Thursday 17th August 2017.Thu Aug 17 2017, 12:08daff62
Holiday watches Tue Aug 15 2017, 20:47Elwood
15th August 2017Tue Aug 15 2017, 10:31Robti
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
46 Posts - 34%
46 Posts - 34%
16 Posts - 12%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 4%
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
SteveB
Posts : 158
Join date : 2016-09-26

Monday 16th January

on Mon Jan 16 2017, 10:30
Starting the day with this one

avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1214
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Monday 16th January

on Mon Jan 16 2017, 11:28
Wearing this 9ct Tudor Prince for today. Very Happy

" />
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2282
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Monday 16th January

on Mon Jan 16 2017, 11:35
an Indian for me today

avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1214
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Monday 16th January

on Mon Jan 16 2017, 11:47
@domecurb wrote:an Indian for me today


Thanks for letting us know what you are having for your tea. lol! Sorry, couldn't resist.

About the watch though what's the "Indian" mean? I can just make out it says Swiss made on the dial.
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2282
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Monday 16th January

on Mon Jan 16 2017, 12:02
@daff62 wrote:
@domecurb wrote:an Indian for me today


Thanks for letting us know what you are having for your tea. lol! Sorry, couldn't resist.

About the watch though what's the "Indian" mean? I can just make out it says Swiss made on the dial.

its an "XYLYS" which is owned by "TITAN" which is an Indian brand, but Swiss Made scratch
i only bought it [£8 boxed and brand new] for the movement as its a Ronda 5040 Startech, but its such a nice watch ...[sapphire crystal etc] that i cant break it

http://www.titan.co.in/shop-online/watches/titan
avatar
SeikoJohn
Admin
Posts : 1626
Join date : 2016-09-19
Age : 45
Location : Middlesbrough
http://www.28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk/

Re: Monday 16th January

on Mon Jan 16 2017, 12:40
woke up feeling "unwell" today but still wearing the invicta 8926ob mod



I have had a weekend searching the internet for another watch just not sure what I want yet decisions decisions scratch

_________________
“A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” - Lee Segall
avatar
SteveB
Posts : 158
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Monday 16th January

on Mon Jan 16 2017, 15:04
Change over La Generale Swiss LED

avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1214
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Monday 16th January

on Mon Jan 16 2017, 15:24
@domecurb wrote:
@daff62 wrote:
@domecurb wrote:an Indian for me today


Thanks for letting us know what you are having for your tea. lol! Sorry, couldn't resist.

About the watch though what's the "Indian" mean? I can just make out it says Swiss made on the dial.

its an "XYLYS" which is owned by "TITAN" which is an Indian brand, but Swiss Made scratch
i only bought it [£8 boxed and brand new] for the movement as its a Ronda 5040 Startech, but its such a nice watch ...[sapphire crystal etc] that i cant break it

It is a smart looking watch and sounds like a great buy at £8.00. It would be a shame for it to be broken up so glad it's got a reprieve from such a fate. Very Happy

http://www.titan.co.in/shop-online/watches/titan
avatar
Mr Levity
Posts : 130
Join date : 2016-12-06
Age : 52
Location : Essex

Re: Monday 16th January

on Mon Jan 16 2017, 21:53
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
A bit late to the party. Old pic, but this one tonight.

avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1214
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Monday 16th January

on Mon Jan 16 2017, 22:52
@Mr Levity wrote:A bit late to the party. Old pic, but this one tonight.


Never too late when it comes to watch pics. That's very nice, like the design and the power reserve indicator. Very Happy
Sponsored content

Re: Monday 16th January

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum