28000BPM WATCH AND CLOCK FORUM
welcome to the forum, please take some time to read the forum rules and introduce yourself in the newbies section.
enjoy your stay
Latest topics
Forum shuttingToday at 11:07daff62
Friday 18 August 2017.Fri Aug 18 2017, 10:16daff62
Wednesday 16th August 2017.Thu Aug 17 2017, 12:11daff62
Thursday 17th August 2017.Thu Aug 17 2017, 12:08daff62
Holiday watches Tue Aug 15 2017, 20:47Elwood
15th August 2017Tue Aug 15 2017, 10:31Robti
Mon 14th August Mon Aug 14 2017, 11:54daff62
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
40 Posts - 38%
36 Posts - 34%
9 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
5 Posts - 5%
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar

Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates

visit Forumotion

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+


Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk

Monday 14th November

on Mon Nov 14 2016, 11:27
STILL wearing this....whats wrong with me ? Shocked

avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1208
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Monday 14th November

on Mon Nov 14 2016, 12:23
[quote="domecurb"]STILL wearing this....whats wrong with me ? :shock

I think that's quite a good sign actually. Regardless of the special watches you already have deserving wrist time you can still buy something new and get a lot of pleasure from it. I'm sure the Pantor, Citizens & others will get a turn soon but for the time being enjoy the Zodiac. Very Happy

I am giving this 9ct West End Watch Co watch a turn today. Very Happy

" />
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Monday 14th November

on Mon Nov 14 2016, 12:25
@daff62 wrote:
@domecurb wrote:STILL wearing this....whats wrong with me ? :shock

I think that's quite a good sign actually. Regardless of the special watches you already have deserving wrist time you can still buy something new and get a lot of pleasure from it. I'm sure the Pantor, Citizens & others will get a turn soon but for the time being enjoy the Zodiac. Very Happy

I am giving this 9ct West End Watch Co watch a turn today. Very Happy

" />

well thats a new one for me Surprised i didnt know west end watches did a solid gold case Shocked that must be a rare watch .....surely? its very nice Smile
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1208
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Monday 14th November

on Mon Nov 14 2016, 14:41
@domecurb wrote:
@daff62 wrote:
@domecurb wrote:STILL wearing this....whats wrong with me ? :shock

I think that's quite a good sign actually. Regardless of the special watches you already have deserving wrist time you can still buy something new and get a lot of pleasure from it. I'm sure the Pantor, Citizens & others will get a turn soon but for the time being enjoy the Zodiac. Very Happy

I am giving this 9ct West End Watch Co watch a turn today. Very Happy

" />

well thats a new one for me Surprised  i didnt know west end watches did a solid gold case Shocked  that must be a rare watch .....surely? its very nice Smile

Thanks,  

It is unusual being in gold. It is a screw on case back which has the "Borgel" makers mark.



It still has its dust cover..

" />

and a picture of the movement



which I should try and learn about with some research.  Very Happy
avatar
domecurb
Admin
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2016-09-18
Location : Scotland
http://28000bpm.forumotion.co.uk

Re: Monday 14th November

on Mon Nov 14 2016, 14:58
the movement is a FHF30 Very Happy
lovely quality watch ......mid 30's ?
avatar
daff62
FULL MEMBER
Posts : 1208
Join date : 2016-09-26

Re: Monday 14th November

on Mon Nov 14 2016, 15:05
@domecurb wrote:the movement is a FHF30 Very Happy
lovely quality watch ......mid 30's ?

That's very impressive & helps with the research, thank you.

I think you are spot on with its age as well. Very Happy



Sponsored content

Re: Monday 14th November

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum